KZW Check valve swing-type with flanges
Nominal pressure: PN 40
Nominal diameter: DN 400
Temperature range: 400°C
Working position: pionowo/poziomo
Swing type check valves, as one-way type, prevents the pipelines and related equipment against reverse flow of medium. They can be installed in any position on the pipeline (vertical or horizontal), but paying attention on correct flow direction, that should be in accordance with marking on the body (“under” closing device).
- Standard flanges: with raised face “B1”, drilled acc. to PN-EN 1092-1:2004. On request – the other type of raised face acc. to PN-EN 1092-1:2004, ANSI, BS, DIN or according to individual request of the customer,
- We produce the valves with flanges designed for NP (0,6 – 2,5) [MPa],
- Tests and requirements of valves acc. to PN-EN 12266-1:2003,
- Tightness class D acc. to PN-EN 12266-1:2003 (the other tightness class -on request also possible),
- Face to face dimension acc. to PN-EN 558-1:2001,
- Quality certificate, depends on customer requirements acc. to PN-EN 10204:2005.
NOTE – in inquiry / order we’re asking for quoting the norm, type of facing, as well as medium and working parameters.