ZKK40, ZKK100 Gate valve with rising stem
Nominal pressure: PN 40, 100
Nominal diameter: DN 15-50
Temperature range: 425°C
Working position: any
Gate valves can be installed in horizontal or vertical position. As two-ways type can be used for closing or opening the medium flow. The gate valves are not suitable for flow regulation.
- Standard flanges: with raised face “B2”, drilled acc. to PN-EN 1092-1. On request – the other type of raised face acc. to PN-EN 1092-1:2004, ANSI, BS, DIN or according to individual request of the customer,
- We produce the valves with flanges designed for NP (0,6 – 2,5) [MPa],
- Tests and requirements of valves acc. to PN-EN 12266-1:2003,
- Tightness class – A acc. to PN-EN 12266-1:2003,
- Face to face dimension acc. to PN-EN 558-1:2001,
- Quality certificate, depends on customer requirements acc. to PN-EN 10204:2005.
NOTE – in inquiry / order we’re asking for quoting the norm, type of facing, as well as medium and working parameters.