249-1 Two-ways manometer valve
Nominal pressure: PN 320
Nominal diameter: DN 4
Temperature range: 450°C
Working position: any
Manometer valves are destined to connection with installation of working manometer. They can beinstalled in any position on the installation, paying attention on correct direction of flowing medium, that should be in accordance with marking on the body.
- Connections: the valve has two connections to assembly:
- for installation – threaded connection of a type – M20 x 1,5,
- for working manometer – connection of a type – M20 x 1,5,
- Standard type is equipped with 1 draining plug
- On request also with threaded connections (pipe thread) G½” available
- Tests and requirements of valves acc. to PN-EN 12266-1:2003,
- Tightness class – A acc. to PN-EN 12266-1:2003,
- Quality certificate, depends on customer requirements acc. to PN-EN 10204:2005.
NOTE – in inquiry / order we’re asking for quoting the norm, type of facing, as well as medium and working parameters.