293 Check valve flanged, angle form
Nominal pressure: PN 40
Nominal diameter: DN 15-250
Temperature range: 550°C
Working position: vertically / horizontally
Check valves as one-way type prevents the pipelines and related equipment against reverse flow of medium. They can be installed in horizontal and vertical position on the pipeline, but paying attention on correct flow direction, that should be in accordance with marking on the body.
- We produce the valves designed for marine service –WM acc. to PN-W-74017:1998 Standard -on request, the valves can be tested and meet the requirements of Classification Societies as: GL, LRS, BV, DNV, PMPC (Russian Maritime Register of Shipping), ABS, RINA,
- We produce the valves with flanges designed for NP (0,6 – 2,5) [MPa],
- Tests and requirements of valves acc. to PN-EN 12266-1:2003,
- Tightness class D acc. to PN-EN 12266-1:2003 (the other tightness class -on request also possible),
- Face to face dimension acc. to PN-EN 558-1:2001-1,
- Direction of flowing Medium: for :
DN 10÷100 beneath the disc; for above the disc
- Standard flanges: with raised face “B1” , drilled acc. to PN-EN 1092-1:2004. On request – the other type of raised face acc. to PN-EN 1092-1:2004, ANSI, BS, DIN or according to individual request of the customer.,
- Quality certificate, depends on customer requirements acc. to PN-EN 10204:2005.
NOTE – in inquiry / order we’re asking for quoting the norm, type of facing, as well as medium and working parameters.