482 Check valve flanged, straight form
Nominal pressure: PN 250-500
Nominal diameter: DN 15-50
Temperature range: 650°C
Working position: vertically / horizontally
Check valves as one-way type prevents the pipelines and equipment against reverse flow of medium. They can be installed in horizontal and vertical position on the pipeline, but paying attention on correct flow direction, that should be in accordance with marking on the body.
- Standard flanges : slot type “B2”, drilled acc. to PN-EN 1092-1:2004. On request – the other type of raised face acc. to PN-EN 1092-1:2004, ANSI, BS, DIN or according to individual request of the customer,
- Tests and requirements of valves acc. to PN-EN 12266-1:2003,
- Tightness class – A acc. to PN-EN 12266-1:2003,
- Face to face dimension acc. to PN-EN 558-1:2001,
- Quality certificate, depends on customer requirements acc. to PN-EN 10204:2005.
NOTE – in inquiry / order we’re asking for quoting the norm, type of facing, as well as medium and working parameters.