ZZ800 Check valve flanged, straight form
Nominal pressure: PN 800 lbs
Nominal diameter: DN ½ – 2″
Temperature range: 425°C
Working position: any
Check valves as one-way type prevents the pipelines and related equipment against reverse flow of medium. They can be installed in horizontal and vertical position on the pipeline, but paying attention on correct flow direction, that should be in accordance with marking on the body.
- Design acc. to API STANDARD 602,
- Connection types – marking:
- SW – socket welding ends acc. to ASME / ANSI B16.11
- BW – butt-welding ends acc. to ANSI B16.25
- NPT- threaded ends –female type acc. to ASME / ANSI B1.20.1
- G – threaded ends (pipe thread)
- Tests and requirements acc. to API STANDARD 598,
- Quality certificate, depends on customer requirements acc. to PN-EN 10204:2005.
NOTE – in inquiry / order we’re asking for quoting the norm, type of facing, as well as medium and working parameters.