418 Draining valve flanged, straight form
Nominal pressure: PN 40
Nominal diameter: DN 25
Temperature range: 120°C
Working position: any
Drain valve are destined to temporary slime draining and cleaning of boilers. They can be installed in any position, paying attention on medium flow direction, that should be in accordance with marking on the body.
- We produce the valves designed for marine service –WM acc. to PN-W-74017:1998 Standard -on request, the valves can be tested and meet the requirements of Classification Societies as: GL, LRS, BV, DNV, PMPC (Russian Maritime Register of Shipping), ABS, RINA,
- We produce the valves with flanges designed for NP (0,6 – 2,5) [MPa],
- Tests and requirements of valves acc. to PN-EN 12266-1:2003,
- Tightness class D acc. to PN-EN 12266-1:2003 (the other tightness class -on request also possible)-1. Na życzenie wykonujemy zawory na wyższe klasy szczelności,
- Quality certificate, depends on customer requirements acc. to PN-EN 10204:2005.
NOTE – in inquiry / order we’re asking for quoting the norm, type of facing, as well as medium and working parameters.