222 Globe valve flanged, angle form
Nominal pressure: PN 40
Nominal diameter: DN 15-250
Temperature range: 550°C
Working position: vertically / horizontally
Globe valves can be installed in any position on the pipeline, paying attention on correct direction of flowing medium, that should be in accordance with marking on the body. They are destined for closing the medium flow, where the medium is specially dangerous for health end environment. Possible also to throttle the medium flow in execution with regulating disc.
- Tests and requirements of valves acc. to PN-EN 12266-1:2003,
- Tightness class – A acc. to PN-EN 12266-1:2003,
- Face to face dimension acc. to PN-EN 558-1:2001,
- Direction of flowing Medium: for :
DN 10÷100 beneath the disc; for above the disc
- We produce the valves designed for marine service –WM acc. to PN-W-74017:1998 Standard -on request, the valves can be tested and meet the requirements of Classification Societies as: GL, LRS, BV, DNV, PMPC (Russian Maritime Register of Shipping), ABS, RINA,
- We produce the valves with flanges designed for NP (0,6 – 2,5) [MPa],
- Standard flanges: with raised face “B1” , drilled acc. to PN-EN 1092-1:2004. On request – the other type of raised face acc. to PN-EN 1092-1:2004, ANSI, BS, DIN or according to individual request of the customer.,
- Acceptance certificate according to PN-EN 10204.