530S Globe valve with butt-welding ends, straight form
Nominal pressure: PN 160
Nominal diameter: DN 15-200
Temperature range: 550°C
Working position: any
Globe valves can be installed in any position on the pipeline, paying attention on correct direction of flowing medium, that should be in accordance with marking on the body. They are destined for closing the medium flow, where the medium is specially dangerous for health end environment. Possible also to throttle the medium flow in execution with regulating disc.
- Standard flanges : slot type “B2”, drilled acc. to PN-EN 1092-1:2004. On request – the other type of raised face acc. to PN-EN 1092-1:2004, ANSI, BS, DIN or according to individual request of the customer,
- Tests and requirements of valves acc. to PN-EN 12266-1:2003,
- Tightness class – A acc. to PN-EN 12266-1:2003,
- Face to face dimension acc. to PN-EN 558-1:2001,
- Acceptance certificate according to PN-EN 10204.
NOTE – in inquiry / order we’re asking for quoting the norm, type of facing, as well as medium and working parameters.