KL150, KL300, KL600 Globe valve flanged, straight form
Nominal pressure: PN 150; 300; 600 lbs
Nominal diameter: DN ½ – 2″
Temperature range: 425°C
Working position: any
Globe valves can be installed in any position on the pipeline, paying attention on correct direction of flowing medium, that should be in accordance with marking on the body. They are destined for closing the medium flow, where the medium is specially dangerous for health end environment. Possible also to throttle the medium flow in execution with regulating disc.
- Design in accordance with API STANDARD 600,
- Face to face acc. to ASME / ANSI B16.10,
- Flanges acc. to ASME / ANSI B16.5,
- Tests and requirements acc. to API STANDARD 598,
- Quality certificate, depends on customer request acc. to PN-EN 10204:2005.
NOTE – in inquiry / order we’re asking for quoting the norm, type of facing, as well as medium and working parameters.