KL800 Globe valve /CLASS 800/
Nominal pressure: PN 800 lbs
Nominal diameter: DN 3⁄8 – 2″
Temperature range: 425°C
Working position: any
Globe valves can be installed in any position on the pipeline, paying attention on correct direction of flowing medium, that should be in accordance with marking on the body. They are destined for closing the medium flow, where the medium is specially dangerous for health end environment. Possible also to throttle the medium flow in execution with regulating disc.
- Design acc. to API STANDARD 602,
- Connection types – marking:
- SW – socket welding ends acc. to ASME / ANSI B16.11
- BW – butt-welding ends acc. to ANSI B16.25
- NPT- threaded ends –female type acc. to ASME / ANSI B1.20.1
- G – threaded ends (pipe thread)
- Tests and requirements acc. to API STANDARD 598,
- Quality certificate, depends on customer requirements acc. to PN-EN 10204:2005.
NOTE – in inquiry / order we’re asking for quoting the norm, type of facing, as well as medium and working parameters.