333 Stop-check valve flanged, angle form
Material: DN 10-50 P245GH; DN 65-350 GP240GH
Nominal pressure: PN 40
Nominal diameter: DN 15-250
Temperature range: 450°C
Working position: vertically / horizontally
Screw down non-return valves as one-way type prevents the pipelines against reverse flow of medium.Additionally function allows to stop the medium flow. The valves should be installed on the pipeline in horizontal or vertical position with handwheel in upper position, paying attention on correct flow direction, that should be in accordance with marking on the body.
- Standard flanges: with raised face “B2”, drilled acc. to PN-EN 1092-1. On request – the other type of raised face acc. to PN-EN 1092-1:2004, ANSI, BS, DIN or according to individual request of the customer,
- We produce the valves with flanges designed for NP (0,6 – 2,5) [MPa],
- Tests and requirements of valves acc. to PN-EN 12266-1:2003,
- Klasa szczelności wg PN-EN 12266-1:,
- for non return function – D
- for stop function – A
- Face to face dimension acc. to PN-EN 558-1:2001,
- We produce the valves designed for marine service – WM acc. to PN-W-74017:1998 Standard – on request, the valves can be tested and meet the requirements of Classification Societies as: GL, LRS,BV, DNV, PMPC (Russian Maritime Register of Shipping), ABS, RINA.,
- Quality certificate, depends on customer request – acc. to PN-EN 10204.
NOTE – in inquiry / order we’re asking for quoting the norm, type of facing, as well as medium and working parameters.
W zapytaniu/zamówieniu prosimy o podanie norm, typu przyłącza, medium i parametrów pracy.