468 Stop-check valve flanged, straight form
Material: DN 10-25 P245GH; DN 32-350 GP240GH
Nominal pressure: PN 40
Nominal diameter: DN 10-300
Temperature range: 450°C
Working position: any
Screw down non-return valves as one-way type prevents the pipelines against reverse flow of medium. Additionally function allows to stop the medium flow. The valves should be installed on the pipeline in horizontal or vertical position with handwheel in upper position, paying attention on correct flow direction, that should be in accordance with marking on the body.
- We produce the valves designed for marine service –WM acc. to PN-W-74017:1998 Standard -on request, the valves can be tested and meet the requirements of Classification Societies as: GL, LRS, BV, DNV, PMPC (Russian Maritime Register of Shipping), ABS, RINA,
- We produce the valves with flanges designed for NP (0,6 – 2,5) [MPa],
- Tests and requirements of valves acc. to PN-EN 12266-1:2003,
- Klasa szczelności wg PN-EN 12266-1:,
- for non return function – D
- for stop function – A
- Face to face dimension acc. to PN-EN 558-1:2001,
- Direction of flowing Medium: for :
DN 10÷100 beneath the disc; for above the disc
- We produce the valves designed for marine service – WM acc. to PN-W-74017:1998 Standard – on request, the valves can be tested and meet the requirements of Classification Societies as: GL, LRS,BV, DNV, PMPC (Russian Maritime Register of Shipping), ABS, RINA.,
- Quality certificate, depends on customer request – acc. to PN-EN 10204.
NOTE – in inquiry / order we’re asking for quoting the norm, type of facing, as well as medium and working parameters.